
It was only a few months ago I learned what a blog site was, and now Jeff and I are the proud owners of our very own! How cool is that for a couple of country bumpkins?! Of course shopping on eBay is what I do best, but maybe blogging can take a close second.
The most exciting thing about us is our children. The more pictures I can post of them, the better our site becomes!
We are enjoying life, taking care of our fifteen acres of farm land, traveling whenever we get the opportunity. We are planning on visiting Quebec in July and will have some fun pictures to post after our return.




2 comments:
I can't believe that you are going to Quebec! You guys are always doing fun stuff.
What are great blog Joanie! Good job...I'm impressed! Can you get my mom to do it too now?! What are you going to Quebec for? That's where Logan served! Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment